FIRST OF ALL, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL NOTICE:
Conditions of access and warning
Funds For Good draws attention to the fact that it is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the legislation applicable to him authorizes him to view this site. The user acknowledges having the means and skills necessary to access and use this site.
You have chosen to declare yourself as being able to access pages intended for professional investors with regard to the “MiFID” directive (Markets in Financial Instruments). You will thus be able to access Internet pages containing certain information accessible only by investors with a professional profile.
Private investor (non-professional):
Taking into account your investor profile under which you have chosen to identify yourself, you are informed that you will be able to browse this website only on pages intended for investors corresponding to your profile and considered as non-professional with regard to of the “MiFID” directive (Markets in Financial Instruments).
Conditions of access
Before browsing this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that the legislation applicable to you authorizes you to consult this site and, in particular, information concerning the products and services offered by Funds For Good.
Funds For Good draws your attention to the fact that:
– Access to certain products or services offered may be subject to restrictions with regard to certain persons or certain countries, either by virtue of general or specific prohibitions, or by virtue of commercialisation rules.
– No information and/or document relating to financial instruments disseminated on this site will be communicated to a person who requests it if the law governing the location of his registered office, his place of registration or any other right, forbids it.
– According to the Monetary and Financial Code, a professional client has the experience, knowledge and skills necessary to make his own investment decisions and assess the risks involved.
The www.fundsforgood.eu site is by no means a transactional site. It is a site for informational purposes only, the objective of which is to present the activities of the company as well as the main characteristics of its services. Therefore, the information published on this site has no (pre) contractual value and is only communicated for information. It cannot, therefore, be assimilated:
– To either a personal recommendation or advice, which would require a personal assessment of your investment profile;
– Or to an investment recommendation of a general nature such as an investment proposal in one or more funds or supports, or as financial analysis recommending the purchase or sale of a financial instrument.
In addition, the information contained on the website comes from sources considered reliable by Funds For Good; However, Funds For Good cannot guarantee the updating, accuracy and/or exhaustiveness of such information, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without notice, in compliance with applicable regulations, and declines any responsibility regarding use of this information. Funds For Good can also not be held liable for any interruption/maintenance of this website. The website may contain links to other websites over which Funds For Good has no control: as such, Funds For Good assumes no responsibility for the availability of these sites, their content, advertising, products or services available on or from these sites. Funds For Good informs you that it cannot be held responsible for any investment decision, taken or not taken, solely on the basis of information contained in this document because:
– Any investment has drawbacks and advantages that should be assessed according to your personalized and studied profile (desired return, acceptable risk, etc.) and,
– Prior to any (dis)investment and in order to avoid (dis)investment in a product that does not correspond to your profile,
– You must make sure that you have read the prospectus or the fund information leaflet available on the website or on request from Funds For Good
– You are advised to contact your usual advisor to obtain further information on the foreseen (dis)investment in relation to your own investor profile.
Risks and performance
You are reminded, regarding information on the risks, performance and management objectives of the funds, that:
– The investments made may fluctuate both downward and upward and
– Past performance is no guarantee of future performance or of attainment of the objectives of the various funds.
Your attention is also drawn to the fact that Funds For Good does not authorize use of the information appearing on its site for commercial purposes without its prior authorization.