The loan of honour
It was in 2013 that FUNDS FOR GOOD IMPACT introduced the
“loan of honour” in Belgium. This loan aims to help people who are full of ideas but lack the resources to bring them to fruition. A “loan of honour” is a loan:
- at 0% interest
- which serves as quasi-equity
- with a repayment grace period (between 6 and 24 months)
- which is coupled with other funding
In order to grant these loans of honour to as many people as possible, FUNDS FOR GOOD IMPACT collaborates with numerous micro-finance and social economy partners in Belgium (microStart, finance.brussels, Crédal, Lita.co, etc.) and in Europe.
In order to maximize the chances of success for entrepreneurs, FUNDS FOR GOOD IMPACT also offers free, qualitative support. It makes its network of volunteer coaches and experts available to entrepreneurs:
- A coach assists the entrepreneur in his daily challenges and gives him the necessary perspective on his project.
- The expert performs a one-off assignment for the entrepreneur such as legal advice, a marketing assignment, implementation of a sales strategy, etc
The coaching program lasts a minimum of one year, with one meeting per month.
FUNDS FOR GOOD IMPACT is the organization that enabled me to carry out my project. I received an loan of honour and support from a coach who helped me launch my project.
Les plats du jour de Prescilla
As a volunteer coach at FUNDS FOR GOOD IMPACT, , I can pass on my knowledge acquired over the years. Great initiative.
Consultant Business Development
FUNDS FOR GOOD IMPACT helps two specific groups of entrepreneurs with unmet financing needs:
- People in precarious circumstances wishing to reintegrate the job market by creating their own job through entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurs who launch a project that has a positive impact on the environment and/or society.
ENTREPRENEUR IN A PRECARIOUS EMPLOYMENT SITUATION
By this we mean motivated entrepreneurs who find themselves in an unstable work situation (unemployed, job seekers, fixed-term contracts, temporary workers, etc.) and who want move forward by starting their own business.
By societal we mean entrepreneurs who launch a project that generates a product or service that has a positive impact on the environment and/or society.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
OUR TEAM IS WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU!
If you need more information on FUNDS FOR GOOD IMPACT, on the loan of honour or on the assistance program, do not hesitate to contact our team or send us an email using the contact form.
Head of Impact
Olivia Van Hellemont